Soft Play toys to rent in Bloemfontein
Including delivery, set-up and collection in Bloemfontein
Our Soft Play and/or Play Equipment Rentals caters for babies and toddlers age groups 6 months - 4 years.
All items are delivered to your venue and will be collected again by our friendly personnel.
The shapes are brightly and fun coloured to stimulate your baby/ toddler's mind and body whilst givingyou peace of mind. Babies and toddlers can explore endless imaginative possibilities while working on their gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Soft Play provides hours of fun in a safe indoor and / or outdoorenvironment.
Once the booking has been made a rental agreement with our terms and conditions and safety rules will be provided to you via e-mail.
You can either pay via EFT before the party / event date, please send us the proof of payment via e-mail OR payment can also be done, in cash, on delivery of the items / equipment. In the event that your payment is not ready upon delivery, we will not be able to deliver the Soft Play system and / or Play Equipment.
Delivery and Setup
Please note you will be required to accept and sign our ‘Terms & Conditions of Hire’ upon delivery.
- It is the Hirer’s responsibility to check the site measurements for the package, and also to ensure that there is adequate space surrounding the play equipment. If sufficient space is not available at the venue site for the package, we reserve the right to remove certain items, at our discretion, for safety reasons. However, you will still be charged for them.
- The rental price is for the full Soft Play and / or Play Equipment package from 8:00-17:00. If you are unable to keep the items for this period of time due to venue restrictions ect please contact us to arrange special delivery and collection times.
- Please allow 30-60 minutes before the event for deliver and set up of the equipment, and 30-45 minutes after the event to take down and remove.
- It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure easy access to the venue for unloading and loading of equipment. Any restrictions (lack of parking, stairs, narrow doorways etc.) must be reported prior to the event. Failure to do so may result in delay in setting up.
- The Hirer must agree that the area where the goods are to be situated will be free from obstructions, debris and that there is strictly no dog foul (for outdoor bookings) where the equipment is to be set-up, before our drivers arrive. Please inform us if the equipment is to be used on a paved service (but this is not recommended) so that a ground cover can be provided.
- The packages include free setup and delivery in the Bloemfontein area.
- All our equipment will be delivered in a clean and sanitary state.
Terms & Condiitions of Hire
- The Hirer must ensure the equipment is supervised at ALL times by a responsible person over the age of 18 (eighteen), preferably the Hirer. Bloemfontein Jumping Castles and Soft Play Hire does not supervise any event. Bloemfontein Jumping Castles and Soft Play Hire or their staff accepts no liability for any damage, accidents or injuries that may occur whilst the equipment is on hire.
- The Soft Play and / or Play Equipment is strictly for use by children under the age of 4 years. Under no circumstances should ADULTS play on the Soft Play and / or Play Equipment as this may result in damage to the equipment or injury to the individual(s) / children.
- Adults must not lean or sit on any Soft Play, Ball Pond walls and/or Play Equipment
- Do not allow children with medical conditions, which may put them at risk of injury to use the Soft Play and / or Play Equipment.
- Avoid mixing older children on the Soft Play and /or Play Equipment at the same time as younger ones.
- No food or drink is to be allowed on or near the Soft Play and / or Play Equipment, this is a choking hazard.
- No glass drinking glasses or bottles to be used on or near the Soft Play and / or Play Equipment.
- STRICTLY no alcohol or drug use on or near the Soft Playand / or Play Equipment.Bloemfontein Jumping Castles and Soft Play Hire will not be held liable for any damage, accidents or injury that occurs due to the consumption and effects of alcohol and/or drug use.
- Please ensure that the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment is kept in a clean, dry condition. Any spillages must be cleaned and dried as soon as they occur.
- Shoes MUST be removed before using the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment Parents/guardians who enter the Soft Play area or walk over the safety mats whilst supervising must remove their shoes, particularly heels. Any damage may result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee for replacement or repair. It is recommended that the children wear socks whilst using the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment
- The Hirer must ensure that all sharp objects are removed prior to accessing the Soft Play and / or Play Equipment to ensure it remains undamaged
- No face paints, party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Soft Play and/ or Play Equipment– staining may occur for which the Hirer will be liable.
- Strictly NO acrobatics or gymnastics to be performed on the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment.
- Children must NOT push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to cause injure or distress to others.
- Always ensure that no overcrowding occurs on all Soft Play and/or Play Equipment limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it.
- No furniture to be placed on the mats as this may cause damage.
- No smoking or barbecues near the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment
- No pets or animals to be allowed on or near the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment
- The Hirer is responsible for the safe keeping of the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment. You will be charged for theft or any damage caused to it or for any items missing from it on its return. Soft Play and/or Play Equipment being kept overnight must be locked away to avoid theft. Full replacement charge for any missing items will occur.
- In the event of rain ALL Soft Play and / or Play Equipment must be covered or taken indoors / under cover to prevent it from getting wet and water damage occurring. All equipment must be towel dried thoroughly before use re-commences. Please use common sense during changes in weather.
- Only Bloemfontein Jumping Castles and Soft Play Hire staff are authorized to collect the Soft Play and/or Play Equipment. Under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our staff. If you are unsure of any staff member collecting, please contact the owner / office on the telephone number provided.
- Please ensure you take all reasonable precautions to protect the equipment from damage.
- Most importantly please ensure that you take all reasonable precautions to protect the child from harm and danger.